Newsletter of August 2007
In the name of Jesus Christ
When someone visits a doctor's Office he
or she waits in the waiting room, until his/her turn comes. Waiting
might take an hour or more, depending how many people are in line.
Everyone should exercise patience until their turn comes. Waiting
with patience make us reach our goals easier.
very patience with his sickness and affliction and he reached his
goal in healing and recovery. The Bible tells us about someone, whose
patience was so great in everything He was enduring, and He was called
the God of Patience. (Now the God of Patience and consolation
grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ
Jesus. Romans 15:5)
In His service on earth, the Lord Jesus was very patience with His
disciples, so that He said unto them: How long shall I be with
you? How long shall I suffer you? (Matthew 17:17), and being
our ransom He had the patience to bear the pain and suffering from
slashing, beating and the crucifixion. The question to be asked is
how should our patience be and in which things?
The Holy Bible answers these questions and clarifies it to us:
- Our patience continues in well doing. (Romans 2:7)
- We have to be likeminded one towards another according to Christ
Jesus (Romans 15:5)
- We receive the Word of God with an honest and good heart, keep it
and bring forth fruit. (Luke 18;15)
- We glory in tribulations, also knowing that tribulation works patience.
- We hope for that we see not, and then we do with patience wait for
it. (Romans 8:25)
- We read the Word of God for our learning that we through patience
and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. (Romans 15:4)
- We approve ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience,
in afflictions, in necessities and in distress. (2. Cor 6:4)
- Being strengthened with might, according to His glorious power unto
all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness (Col 1:11)
- Being patient when we are hated of all men for the sake of Jesus'
name, till we shall be saved. (Matthew 10:22)
- In our patience we shall win the true life of your
souls. (Luke 21:19)
Our Lord Jesus exercised patience leaving us an example to follow
Him, lets be His obedient disciples and be diligent to please Our
God be with you. es